Living with OUT diabetes NOW!





Hello and welcome to my blog about how I beat diabetes type 2. I will over the next few blog posts discuss many things I did but only about what works. I'm an engineer and have a very good friend Steve Hunter who lead me to this new way of life.

Steve doesn't have diabetes or anything like that but being engineers we do research and what he found, coupled with us making a new diet has changed my life. I am diabetes free and not due to diet and excercise like most will tell you. What we did was innovative to say the least.

I am also a veteran and was under the vets care for my diabetes. 5 years ago I was diagnosted as a type 2 by the vets and given medication to try to bring it under control. I will admit I was a diabetic all do to the poor choices I made in my life. Even with drugs... my A1C was above 13! This is where the story starts. Now, and only within a few months my A1C was 6.0 and now rests between 5.2 and 5.8.

All due to diet and nothing about excercise at all. But not any diet rather it was one that Steve and I developed over a few conversations. It was me who needed to walk the path but both Steve and myself designed it.

To be truthful I wasn't sure what would happen but Steve said to me "wouldn't you like to NOT have diabetes?" It's a simple question. The drugs and diabetes does horrible things to your body, body parts, and life style. So as some have said "what do you have to lose?"

In my next blog post I will cover the diet we designed, how we got there and much more so stay tuned for more great info on my now living withOUT diabetes! I am also putting up a website with even more stuff plus the book I'm writting... so lot's more to come from living without diabetes NOW.

living without diabetes
Paige Brusso on the left... Megan Brusso on the right.. and fat me in the middle!


Peter Brusso
peter@infocard.cc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The begining of my adventure!